Why sales professionals need to master body language principles:
In high stakes sales conversations clients are usually guarded; they don't verbalize how they really feel and they mask their their body language. When you are able to identify what is really going on for them you will be able to address their concerns on the spot and build rapport.
My ideal clients are sales teams and associations.
- How to tell what your client is really thinking
- Building rapport with clients
- Truth Seeking – How to spot lies
- The Silent Art in Negotiations
How We Do It:
- Half & full day Workshops
- Breakout Session
You will learn the principles of body language and develop the skills to interpret your client’s nonverbal cues. This will enable you to gain deep insights into their true intentions, attitudes and feelings so that you can help them .